Here are some pictures of our tile! It is so exciting for me to see it all start to come together. These are pictures of our kitchen, master bathroom and our entry way. It was even thrilling for me to go and pick out the caulking. We are waiting on the finish carpentry then we can paint.
No word yet on the grade I will be teaching...It is making me very nervous not to know. Hopefully I will have good news soon! Thanks for all of your nice comments and support I don't know what I would do without such good family and friends!
4 comments:
Love the tile. I wish I had real tile...oh well, vinyl will do for now. Anything is better than nasty kitchen carpet. When it's all done do I get to come out for a visit and see?! I will bring Cafe Rio with me.
How fun! I enjoyed fixing up our house just before we sold it! Keep the pictures coming!
I wish I was building my own place. I can't wait to see the finished product. I still want to come visit. Are you fitting in? he he he
Wow. I haven't checked your blog for a while. The house is coming along great. Can't wait to see the whole picture! Congratulations on your job you are going to be an amazing teacher.
Post a Comment