CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Starting Out

Now that we have moved to Vernal we wanted to find a way to update all of our family and friends on what we are up to and blogging seemed like a fun way to do it. We have lived in Vernal for a week now and even though we feel like we need a passport at times (sometimes it feels like we are in a different country) we are really enjoying ourselves. Dustin loves his work here and I have enjoyed life out of school. When I can figure out how to post pictures I will post some of graduation and of Vernal.

2 comments:

The Peterson Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! Can't wait to keep up on the life and times of the Rasmussen's! Keep on posting!!
Love, Rhonda

The Peterson Family said...

Oh and if it's ok, I want to link you up to my blog so that it is easy to find you!