I have exciting news! I got a job at Discovery Elementary here in Vernal. I wasn't sure if I would try for a job but I decided to put my application in for fun. They called me the next day for an interview and I received a job offer the next day! I don't know what grade I will teach yet but I will post as soon as I know. I am scared to death but am excited for this new chapter in my life. Dustin is already counting the money I will be making and I have to keep reminding him I am just a teacher.
Our house is sheet rocked and ready for paint. The tile guy is starting tomorrow and I am so excited to post more pictures of it!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YEA! You will be the best teacher ever!! =)
How exciting! I think being a teacher would be the funnest most rewarding job ever! You will be great!! Before you know it you will become "Teacher of the Year"! Congrats and good luck on preparing for the new school year!
That's awesome! I can't wait to hear what grade you'll be teaching. Wow!
I'm glad you found a job. You will do great. And I LOVE your music. You picked songs that I really like. I told John we really have a lot in common, me and you!
Post a Comment