CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Big Winner!!!


Dustin and I went to a dinner tonight put on by a local building supply place. While we were there Dust was talking to the guy about saws and I was asking questions like I knew what was going on...haha. After we were getting ready to leave and he came up and just gave me a way cool Makita radio. I am so proud.

3 comments:

kenna said...

I too, am so proud!

Parrish Family said...

I hate to admit my stupidity, but at first glance I thought you were a holding mini suitcase. Oops! That sure was nice you got that. Have you found a job?

Kimberly said...

Hey, that's pretty cool! Fun pictures of the house. I'll bet it's exciting to pick out all of the paint, etc. I've had fun with what we've gotten to do!