CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome to Vernal





Here are some pictures of our place in Vernal. The dinosaur greets you as you come into town and the rest are of the place we stay in right now. We are still getting settled in... so more to come soon.

4 comments:

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

Looks like fun! I have only been there once! You look darling! Your house is darling too! I am so glad you started a blog!! Can't wait to stay updated!

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad that you started a blog! I bet it feels so good to be graduated! Post some more pictures of your house!

kenna said...

Holy Cow! I wish my town had a HUGE dinosaur to greet me.

Lucky.

You'll have to email me your address. I have something to send you.

Parrish Family said...

Your house is too cute! I think I need one too!! I'm just going to say all the credit goes to me in, inspiring you to start your blog! :-) I have totally decided that Sam and I are for sure going to have to come and visit you this summer. But you will have to hide your dog from me. He looks like he might try to get me! :-)