How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 Joys
1. Dustin- He is my best friend. I am so grateful to have such a sweet supportive husband who loves me as much as he does.
2. My family- Where would I be without such support? I am so lucky to have parents who are such amazing people and support me so much. My in-laws are great as well!
3. Jack. :)
3 Fears
1. Losing Dustin or anyone else in my family.
2. Tackling my first year of teaching. (And what grade I will teach...no news yet.)
3. What the world will be like when my children come.
3 Goals
1. Do more exercising!
2. Clean my car and keep it clean.
3. Have a family.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Teacher supply catalogs (still don't know what to order)
2. What kind of carpet is the best and will fit in the budget.
3. Children's books.
3 Random Surprising Facts About Me
1. I aspire to be a children's book author and a college professor at some point in my life.
2. I hate oatmeal. I am a real texture person and cant stand that mushy stuff.
3. I could make a recommendation for any type of wood working tool you would need.
Tag 5 people
Rhonda, Brooke, Kenna, Amanda, and Mandy
3 comments:
I love your wood working tool fact! Your becoming a country girl! ha ha ha :-)
Thanks for the tag! I haven't done htis one yet but I have seen it on others while blog surfing!
The house looks like it's coming along great!
I needed a good tagging. Now I have something to do whilst sitting at work...I'm bored.
Dinner soon, yeah? I miss you ya know.
Post a Comment