We were able to spend a couple of days up at Acord Lakes this past week doing what Dustin loves to do best...Camping! We had a great time and fit in: game playing, cooking, fishing, and riding our four wheeler. We had a couple good days then we woke up to snow! We didn't like that much so we came home. We were so glad for a nice relaxing couple of days!
While we were in the Salina we got to visit Grandpa Maurice for his 94th birthday!
Happy Birthday Grandpa!



4 comments:
I loathe camping, I won't lie. I also loathe snow. Soooo, I wouldn't have done so awesome on a trip like that...
Cute pictures! I love the picture of you and Dustin together in your black hooded sweatshirts, adorable!
cool slideshow. your blog is so high-tech. good times. jack looks great. ;)
It was good to see you this weekend! Thank you for tending the babies too!
Post a Comment