CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Livin' la vida Loca

The title for this post is inspired by me and Dustin's crazy life. Sometimes I wonder about how crazy we are. We just got back from a trip to Casper, Wyoming visiting our friends who moved there last year. It was a total blast visiting with them and hanging out with their darling little girls. We were able to fit in fishing, shopping, movies, shooting, and eating out. On the way home we were able to stop in at Martin's Cove. I had been fortunate enough to visit there for youth conference and my Grandpa and Grandma Nicholls served a mission there, but Dustin had never been. I absolutley love it there and remembering the pioneers helped put our problems in perspective and have helped get us through some hard times this past week.
I am getting more and more anxious for school to start. I have been gathering school supplies like crazy and am so greatful to my mom for her help and support in making that happen.
Our house is comming along. I dont know when we will be able to move in. The cabnets, electrical work and plumbing will be finished this next week and we are thrilled to see it be a real working house. Stay tuned for more house pictures.

5 comments:

Parrish Family said...

So, are you & Dustin going to come visit me? :-) We really do need to get together. Tell me the next time you are coming up this way.

And I am excited for you to teach school. Your kids are going to LOVE you!!!

KristyAnn said...

Ooooh...I love Martin's Cove. I'll bet it was so very warm though. I'm still very excited to see your finished house...and remember, if you need any help putting together that classroom...I'd love to help.

N Luthi said...

Looked fun! We visited Capser te summer after steven got home from there. It was his favorite place in the mission. I have to say it is way to small for me...lol...but as far wyoming goes it is large and in charge. lol.

Autumn said...

What a great vacation! Those pictures of you and Dustin with those kids look pretty natural, it's your turn! LOL

Tanya said...

Hey how fun is this blogging things? I love it! Looks like you had a fun vacation. Congrats on the teaching job and yay for building a new house. Seems like lots has changed for you guys...hopefully this will help us stay in touch a little better. :)