It's been a while since I have had much to say. We have run into a few problems with the house but hopefully it will be finished in about two weeks. We hope to sell the other side, so if anyone needs a house in Vernal let me know. :)
Here are a couple of pictures of our new paint. We were scared at first with the dark color but when they took off the tape and we saw it with the white we were really pleased.
7 comments:
looks nice! bet you can't wait to get in!
Ooh, nice! I'm likin' the paint job!
From the picture the color looks EXACTLY like the color in our house. Great minds think alike! We are so excited to see you guys!
I am in LOVE with the color!!!
I am so jealous. Your house looks wonderful. I totally want to come see it when it is all done. I need to call you. I feel like we haven't talked in FOREVER!!!
I love it. It looks really good. I have tons of family in Vernal, but there is no way I could convince my husband to move there.
Hi Amy, I found your blog off Mardi's. Look at you all grown up and married, living in Vernal. It seems like just yesterday, we were having slumber parties and fighting with Heather Christensen...hahaha. TTYL
-Andrea Singleton
Post a Comment