CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Memory Post

I saw this cool idea on some of my friends blogs and thought it would be way fun to do. I love to remember good times and I could use some good memories to think about right now.

I mean honestly, how cool is it to have someone ELSE archive memories for you?! So here's how this works:

The Memory Post
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.

2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. ☺ And please do this on your page, too, so we can all share in the fun times together. :)

8 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Hands down favorite memory was when I very first met you and walked you to your very first temple recommend interview (for baptisms). There was some definite apprehension, but everything worked out fabulous!

N Luthi said...

Ok so I can't go to lagoon without thinking of our shananagins! Like the time we divided up the sringham borthers or as you mentioned the sky ride. I went with Porter and my parents last week and the whole time thought oh this would be more fun if amy was here. And then there is cherry hills and having my dad drive as around in the back of the truck while we slept. Or how about chilling in your basement watching the eagles dvd with your dad! lol, some of my most treasured memories are with you!!!

Clifton and Melinda said...

Hey Amy...its Melinda Luthi Anderson. I saw a comment you made on Nikki's blog so I had to peek in on you and see how your live is going!! It sounds like you have some pretty freaking exciting stuff going on!! Congratulations on graduating and building a house and finding out what grade you are teaching!! That is so awesome!! When I think of memories with you I just remember I thought you were the nicest and sweetest girl ever!!! Your family has always been special to the Luthi family! We totally need to all get together some day for a BBQ or something :) I saw that you have your email address on your blog so I will invite you to my blog (Clifton has me protect it). I hope to hear from you soon!!!

Kimberly said...

The first thing that pops into my head is the first time I met you. It was at Danen and Dustin's work Christmas party (clear back when they worked together and Hailey was only 8 months old!) I remember thinking you were really nice, but so pretty that I thought you would never want to be friends with me! :) And then we did become friends and I was so happy! I know I've got a couple more good ones - can I post more than one? :)

Jennif said...

oh man, well we go pretty far back, so i would say eating bug city and watching empire records and quoting it the entire time. or you following me up the stairs and i always had to be on the defensive or else you would pinch my butt. love ya sis.

The Peterson Family said...

This is such a cute idea! I will be posting this for sure on our blog.

The first thing that came to mind was when your Mom used to babysit me during the summer. I remember your toy room down stairs and you had tons of fun games. I loved playing games and still do. Oh and I remember your Mom always watching Press Your Luck. I loved that show. Awww to be young again!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

There are so many memories....LOL, my favorite memory is when we went around biting peoples faces. That sounds really weird, but I have pictures as evidence!!! haha, we were retards!! I also remember you in that bright green neon t-shirt at the senior carnival. Those were the days!

kenna said...

SO many memories Amy, but the one that popped into my head first, actually there are two...anyway, when you and me and Brooke traveled to Whales and then we went to some cemetery and took pics by a grave, etc, etc. Weird. Then I remember that I spent the weekend with you and your fam and we went to that Mexican place in the ghetto (read:Kearns) and I got to sleep in your Hello Kitty room. PS. I still sleep with my hello kitty pillow case. Really.