CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New, New, New

We have lots of new things going on here in our lives! Dustin got a new job, we got our cabinets and carpet for our house, and I got to see my classroom yesterday. :) First, Dustin started a new job last night out in the oil field at 2:00 a.m. That's right 2:00 A.M.! We have left the house building world for a crack at the oil field. The hours are so bad but the money is so good we decided to try it. He will work for a company called Flint helping to pump water from the rigs.
Here are some pictures of our cabinets and carpet.



I couldn't be more thrilled at the way they turned out. I am so excited to move in and hopefully things will work out so it can be soon!
Last, I saw my classroom! It was built in the last seventies early eighties so it is a little bit older and has some great orange and green cabinets! It is the most wonderful classroom I have ever seen. I cant wait to fix it up just right and have my class there. I think I have the best job ever! (We will see in a couple of weeks if I feel differently :) Stay posted I will put up some pictures of my room when I get it all decorated.

14 comments:

Tanya said...

Amy and Dust your house looks so cute! I honestly LOVE the cabinents. They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for carpet, electricity and water! Your house looks so wonderful. We wish you all the best in your new adventures. It was so much fun spending time with you last week. I vote for more pool time next time though.

Jennif said...

congrats kids. the house looks amazing. maybe i'll venture for a visit sometime.
xoxo

N Luthi said...

your house looks great! Tell Dustin good luck with the new job!!

KristyAnn said...

Hey, I'm lovin' those cabinets. You're home is so pretty...when do you move in? Good luck on the new job and new classroom.

Kimberly said...

Cute pictures of your house. It looks really good! I'm excited to see pics of your classroom too. I'm so glad Dustin got a job and your not in Limbo Land anymore. We miss you guys!

The Peterson Family said...

The house is simply beautiful! I love it!! Congrats on the new job Dustin! Can;t wait to see pics of the new classroom! I am so excited for you both and glad to hear you are doing so well!

Unknown said...

You're kitchen is beautiful!! I'm way jealous. I'm glad things are going so well for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hello Amy and Dustin. Look I read your blog! It is super cute I love the colors. I am so happy for both of you and Jack. I miss you guys so much. You're carpet looks amazing, I hope you guys can move in soon. I love you! Love Krystal

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is me, Krystal.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Your kitchen is awesome! Congrats on the job.

Losee Family said...

Congrats on the house. It looks great. I love the cabinets. I'm so glad I found your blog. I hope you don't mind i added yours to mine.

Unknown said...

Hey there girl
I miss you and love hearing about your life. I want to know how you are doing I want to see you soon. We need to get together and see each other and hear what is going on in each others lives.

So happy Dustin was able to find a new job

heather Rockwood

Tasha and Family said...

Hi i dont know if you know me but my soon to be hubby works in the oil field to. I was just wondering what company does your husband work for. Anyways if you don't want to tell me that is ok. By the way my name is Tasha Hinckley and I now live in Roosevelt UT and grew up in American Fork UT.