Wow, has life been busy this past month. We are still here and are enjoying life. I absolutely LOVE my job and couldn't have dreamed up a better class. It is tough work but I laugh everyday because of the great kids I get to be around. Dustin is really enjoying his job and we have learned to enjoy our time together because we do not get enough.
We are still not in our house but hopefull it will be soon. We still have a couple of fights to fight but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. (If you dont know the story call us :)
All in all life is good and I am excited to have a little more time so I can get back to the blogging world.
7 comments:
How are you? Your blog is so cute. I am happy to hear that you are teaching.
so glad to see you guys are still alive! You said you love your job does Dustin love his new job??
I was wondering what happen to you! I am glad things are going so well. Building a house can be so frustrating sometimes.
I'm glad you posted again! FINALLY. I'm so excited for you and your class; I love teaching.
Hey, I've missed seeing anything posted about what's going on with you guys! I'm glad it sounds like you're doing great. Hailey still talks about when you came to visit. You'll have to do it again soon! :)
Hey! I thought that this would help us be able to keep in touch and now I STILL do not hear from you. ha ha! JK! It sounds like you guys are super busy but loving it. That is great to hear. Give Dust a big pinch on the side and ask him "how you doin today?" he will get it. ha ha! Love you guys!
Good to hear your still out there somewhere. Glad to hear that the house is still on track. Tell Dustin hi!
Post a Comment