Our sweet baby was born on October 13th at 2:13 a.m. He weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 21in long. We have enjoyed every minute of parenthood! He is so good natured and we are so lucky to get such a good baby.
They had to break my water and give me an I.V. to help the contractions come. I went in at about 2:30 in the afternoon and had the baby about 12 hours later. My mom and dad and Dustin's dad and step mom were able to be there to meet their grandson right after he was born.
It was an awesome experience and I feel so lucky it went so well. Thanks to everyone for your help and love through my whole pregnancy. We have a great support team and couldn't do it without all of you! Enjoy the pictures!
15 comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! I've been meaning to call and see how you are feeling and how everything's going - there just hasn't been a quiet moment yet. I love the picture of you looking at him Amy - it's so sweet. Hopefully we'll talk soon and someday we'll figure out a way to get together again and these two little guys can meet! :)
Congrates! I am so happy for you
OH AMY!!! He is SO CUTE! I am SO HAPPY for you guys! I'm glad you weren't in labor to long. I will have to call you in a week or two. Let me know if I can do anything for you!!! He really is adorable!!!!
congrats! what a sweet looking little boy! :)
Aw, congrats! I love the picture of you and Josh-so cute.
Hooray he is here and you finally get to join the mom club. You will be a fantastic mom. Nothing brings more joy! I can't wait to meet the little guy. I am so happy for you!
Congratulations you guys! Amy, I can only imagine what a great mother you are.
I've been wondering about you. Yeah...the baby is here...and he is so adorable. Isn't it amazing that first time you hold your first baby? I am so, so happy for you.
Congrats! He is way cute. You are going to love being a mom. I'm so happy for you. Congrats again.
Congrats girl. We love his name too. :)
What a darling baby boy! Congratulations!! I am sure you already are the best mommy ever:)
Congrats! We are so excited for you both! I bet your Mom and Dad are just proud as can be! We can't wait to meet this little guy!
I love my little baby josh!
congrats congrats congrats.
i love you amy girl.
What a doll! Congrats!!
Post a Comment