CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sweet Moments

Wow. How life can completly change in a matter of moments. Our sweet little boy has brought so much more to our lives, things I didn't even know were missing. He just turned four months old and I fall in love with him more each day. He continues to amaze me and teach me about unconditional love. I love being a mom.
I was lucky enough to be able to quit my job and be home with my boy. I knew someone else could do that job but only I can be a mom for Josh. Dustin is still busy busy with his job, but I am not complaining! He is a great dad and wonderful husband.

We have had fun adjustng to Josh. He already has a cute personality. Here are some fun pictures of us.







Isn't he super cute?

Oh and I need some advice. Josh is a terrible sleeper. If any of you moms out there have any advice I would love to hear it! :)

Some fun fact about Josh:
~He loves to smile. He smiles when he wakes up, eats, gets in the tub, and even at 4:00 in the morning when he is supposed to be sleeping.
~He just found his screaming voice and loves to let out little screams. Some are happy and some mean business.
~He loves to watch T.V. (I know this is not the best thing but when it is on...he loves to watch.)
~He loves celing fans.
~He blows rasperries like nobody's buisness-he is the best.
~He hates lotion. (His shots were no big deal for me because he cries worse when I lotion him up!)

Josh is the best and I am so lucky to be his mom. :)

6 comments:

*Aliese* said...

He IS super cute! Thanks for sharing pictures. :)

Kimberly said...

Yay, yay, yay! I am so glad you posted new pictures! He is absolutely a perfect looking baby! I'm so glad you get to stay home with him. It's such a wonderful thing, isn't it?

Lindy said...

He's adorable! It's nice to be able to be a stay at home mom.

Elizabeth said...

I just love seeing the pics of your sweet little boy. I saw you in the doctor's last week. I was on the other side for ear infections while you were there for a well checkup. You looked great. I wish I saw you more. I am so happy you get to be home and enjoy that sweet baby boy.

Anonymous said...

I just showed the kids little Josh. Jace looked at him and said "oh he's a cute little fella" He really is adorable!

Erin said...

Hey you! I am so happy to meet Josh. We had a our second little angel on the 17th of October just a few days after your little guy was born. I am amazed to know that you, Steph, and I were pregnant all at the same time! By the way, both of my boys slept through the night at a month so I might have a few tips but I need to know more about Josh's schedule. E-mail me at gingerale65@hotmail.com and we will talk!

Luv ya to pieces!
Erin (Jeppson) Anderson