CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Overdue!

Gosh it has been way to long since I have written anything or checked out your wonderful blogs! Life has been really busy for us. I ended up teaching kindergarten full time as they had way to many students sign up for three classes and needed a fourth. It took everything I had to teach and keep things running smoothly.
As you can tell no baby yet! We are waiting and waiting. He was due on the ninth and we are having a hard time being patient! I have been having pain today and hope we will have really good news in the next little while. :) We will keep everyone posted and I can't wait to post pictures of my new little guy!

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Kindergarten all day?! You're saintly. Can't wait to see this new little guy!

Elizabeth said...

I have been wondering about you! I can't wait for your baby to come. I want to come and see you when he arrives. Good luck with everything.