I have tons of pictures to post and most of them are for my mom:) She is so excited to see the changes to our house and her grandson's new room.
Here are a couple of the baby's room. It is a work in progress and has been so much fun. Dustin picked out the decorations for the shelf. (See if you can tell that I did not arrange them)
We are excited that we finally have a fence for our yard! So now I can just open the door for Jack and he can spend his time OUTSIDE! Yay!
Now, I have had a couple of requests to see a picture of me. I have been laughing them off but decided that since this blog is like my journal I better just do it. Keep in mind I am 7 months pregnant and yes, I just cut my hair because I was getting too hot. (I may have had a crazy pregnancy moment.) Oh well, I like it.
9 comments:
cute amy! you bedding and stuff looks just like what daniel used for his sons room! lol!
Aw, look at you all cute and pregnant! I love the "all boy" room decor.
cute hair. It looks great. 7 month? you are almost there!
I love your hair! And you look so cute - not 7 months pregnant though! I'm jealous. I look like I should be delivering twins any day now - and I'm not even as far a long as you. I love the baby's room. I wish we were able to get ours set up yet - but right now there's no where to put him. :) I'm so glad you updated your blog!
Amy you are so cute! Love the hair, baby room and of course . . . the BELLY! Glad to hear that you are all doing well. Give Dust a little pinch on the side from me :)
you look so great! love the hair and the baby's room. more importantly, love you!
You look super cute! And the nursery looks good. When are we going to get together?? Maybe I just need to take a Saturday drive, hmmm? :-)
Oh you look so cute! I love the short hair. I am working on cutting my hair short too! I'm a little nervous though! The babies room is adorable. Cute bedding!
you are so close to your due date! I hope all goes well!
Post a Comment