CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Enjoying the Good Life

It has been to long since I last posted. We are doing really well and are enjoying our summer. This is a picture of the flower garden we planted this last week. I am so proud of us! We still have no idea what we are doing but they are still living!



I have been busy getting organized for the baby and for my new class next year. I have decided to teach part time and will teach a kindergarten class. I am not sure if I am crazy yet but we will see.

Our baby is growing and growing. Dustin and Jennie have been able to feel him move and I feel him all the time. I LOVE it! We are so excited. We are almost done with his room and I will post pictures as soon as I can.

We are living the good life and enjoy our time together.

5 comments:

kenna said...

Love the garden. I'm glad to hear you are doing well, as always.

*Aliese* said...

I'm glad you're enjoying life-you're BRAVE to teach kindergarten; way to go! I don't think I'm that brave...yet...I like your flowers and am jealous; ours did not survive.

Parrish Family said...

I feel like decisions about the yard are so confusing. But I think yours looks good.

And I love the Michael Jackson tribute. It reminded me of college! The good ole days!

Unknown said...

I'm happy things are going well for you guys!

N Luthi said...

glad to hear things are going well! :)