CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's a boy!


We are so excited to tell everyone we are having a BOY! I was sure it was a girl until they put their little wand on my belly and I saw him moving and wiggling all over. I thought, "Oh my gosh they are going to tell me it's a boy!" We couldn't be more excited!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrates!I am so happy for you!

*Aliese* said...

Yay for you! How exciting.

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! I am thrilled for you to have a little boy. You will have to keep us posted on how you are doing. Drop by anytime to come hold our baby. I could use a shower.

Parrish Family said...

YEAH!!!! I love baby boys! They are so sweet! I can't wait! I already want to get you a baby gift! I need to call you again. Be on the lookout for me calling!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

MANDY LOU WHO said...

Amy!! How fun! Congratulations you darling girl:)

kenna said...

So awesome.