CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Welcome Home Sister Rasmussen !



We were so lucky to get to see TeAnna come home from her mission in Brazil ths past week. We had a whirl-wind trip to St. George to see her but it was all worth it! She is so sweet and we have missed her very much. It was fun to be with Dustin's family for a little while and we will look forward to see her talk in church.
Oh and P.S. if you notice my sign it says, "You're going to be an Aunt!" Just so you know, TeAnna already knew so it wasnt huge news or anything like that. :)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog! We need to see more pictures of you and Dustin! We miss you guys! You really need to post a picture of your belly - you've seen me pregnant, now it's my turn! :) It would be so great to see you guys this summer. Danen wants to go down there really bad, but we just don't know if it's in the budget. If you guys came up here again that would be great!

*Aliese* said...

So I was looking at all the photos before I read the blog and was like, "Hmm...That looks like the SG airport!" Apparently it really was! Next time you're in town, let me know and we'll take you out to lunch or something! You're also always more than welcome to stay with us.

Tanya said...

YAY! I am so glad that T is home! I can't wait to see her. I am also SUPER excited that kade is going to have another boy cousin to play with :) Keep us posted on how things are going.