CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Good LIfe

What a long time comming! I feel so sad I have been such a slacker! Today while looking at all of your wonderful blogs I feel excited again about sharing my good life and catching up. Well, for the biggest news for those of you who dont know...we are having a baby! We are so excited for this sweet baby to come into our home. The due date is October 9th! I think it's a girl but wouldn't mind a girl or boy:)
We also bought a new house! We looked and looked and kept comming back to this house. We are thrilled to be here, we love the area and it feels like home.
Thanks to all of you who stuck in there and will still read my blog...I promice to get better!

12 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Congratulations on your home AND baby! That's fabulous, Amy.

Losee Family said...

Congrats on the baby! How exciting. Congrats on the new house too. I'm excited to see pics.

Stephanie said...

Congrates! I am so happy for you.

Elizabeth said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Amy I am so happy for you and Dustin. We miss having you in our ward. I am so glad that you have a new house and baby on the way. You deserve every good thing that comes your way. I hope your pregnancy is going well. I need to come and see your new home.

Kimberly said...

Hey, I'm glad you wrote on here again. I've been checking it in hopes that you would! I can't wait to see pictures of your house and your pregnant belly (when you get one). I just wish we were closer so we could go through it together. We've got to get together again this summer - last year was so fun!

N Luthi said...

CONGRATS AMY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you!

The Peterson Family said...

Holy Moly! Thank Goodness you are coming back to the blogging world! We have to stay informed on the baby news! You should post some pics of your new house! I bet it's beautiful!

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

AMY!! Congrats! I haven't blogged my self in forever and dont know when I will get to it but when I looked at your name I thought to myself I wish she was post she was pregnant then I clicked on here and much to my surprise and wish it was granted! I can not tell you how happy I am for you! Being a Mother is truly the absolute most amazing and rewarding thing you will ever do! I have only experienced 6 months of it but can't wait for more! I hope your pregnancy is going well I just loved every second of pregnancy and hope you do too. Can't wait for more updates! Braxton was born Oct 7th so you followed my exact months of pregnancy if you have any questions feel free to ask! Get plenty of flip flops and capris and fun stuff to make smoothies! Love ya girl Congrats again!

kenna said...

I'm so happy for your girl. Congratulations!

Holls said...

Way Exciting!! Congrats Amy!

kenna said...

Where are you these days?