CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Still Here and Tagged Once Again!




My sister tagged me and I was with-it enough to follow through! Thanks Jennie! You are supposed to post the 4th photo in my 4th album; this is the picture.

It was when Dustin and I went to Yuma to visit his grandparents and I was trying on sunglasses in Mexico. I was going for a Nicole Richie Look.

We are doing good. We are excited for Christmas and to see our families. We miss them so much. Life is crazy. Don't ask about the house thing or I will probably cry but hopefully it will be over soon. Thanks to all of our good friends and family who help keep us sane. We love you!

I tag Kimberly, Rhonda, and anyone else who wants too!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey! I'm so glad you wrote on your blog. I was beginning to wonder if you had given it up! I hope you guys are doing great! I'm sure the house thing is just hard to even think about - I wish I could go down there and beat someone up for you or something! We really miss you guys too and I am always dreaming about you guys coming back up to visit us again! Write some more on your blog and let us know more how you're doing (school...?)

Jennif said...

Yay! You did it. Miss you sis!

Tiffany said...

Amy - it is good to read that you are doing well (except for the house). I think about you and wonder how your first year is going. Keep in touch! We need to all go out to lunch if you ever come into town. Merry Christmas!